Wednesday, December 16, 2009

December Snow!

We are enjoying Alaska very much.  This is the 3rd day in a row that is has been snowing and snowing and snowing.  We are suppose to get 7 more inches by 4 o'clock this afternoon.  It's beautiful. 

This was Tom's view driving to work this morning.


 It's snowing so heavily today that it almost looks foggy outside because of the dense snow coming down.  We don't get much daylight these days.Sunrise is at 10:10 today and sunset is at 3:41 this afternoon.  When the air is filled with clouds and snow this heavy, it really doesn't get too bright outside.  It's like dusk all day long.




I posted on Facebook that if I were to lay down and make a snow angel now, I'd probably disappear for days.  My sister commented, "I'd like to see that! LOL" .  hahahahahaha

Here are 2 pictures Tom took after only being at work a few hours this morning.




Jingle Bells,
Janis



1 comment:

Lisa said...

Oh my word that picture from outside of your window (i think?) is glorious! I would be busting out some snowgear to play in that for sure! It is like a winter wonderland!

As a side note - where have you been lady! Your bloggy friends missed you! :)